Friday, September 7, 2007

9.20 // The one that was born bad

Oh Youtube. If there is an internet using soul on earth who doesn't know about youtube, they're a sad sad soul. I mean youtube, like myspace, is e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e!

So I've used Youtube in the past numerous times. Last year, a friend of mine was on the reality show Rockstar: Supernova. He got eliminated but his real elimination was cut off of tv and of course, since I knew him, I found out the real reasons and funny enough using YouTube, you could find the truth on video! I also watch Google and Yahoo videos often.

I've heard that some people think Youtube is taking away from TV shows or something but whatever. I think Youtube, unlike myspace, is fan-freaking-tastic!

I was very disappointed to see that I couldn't find an Old Navy commercial that I loved. It's pretty much the ONLY old navy commercial that I loved. It's where there's a kid who is all excited to mow the lawn because "It's like a haircut for the lawn!"...cracked me up. Can't find it! How sad.

However, finding just ONE video to embed was nearly impossible. So many things to show off the greatness of. What do I choose?

and.. I chose this:



because... It's New Kids on the Block. period. They were once my life. I also still have almost everything I owned of them. AND

You can check out some of my favs here too... http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=chilleff

The library has used Youtube if I remember correctly. Cause, I'm pretty sure I remember the Summer Reading Club video that LVN made was posted on YouTube. I think any videos that would not be insulting and would help promote BCPL would be perfect to use for YouTube!

No comments: