Sunday, September 2, 2007

4.9 // The one with the Martha Stewart

I still don't like RSS Feeds. I did check out Merlin and I even tried to subscribe to the feed, but unfortunately it didn't seem to work.

Maybe one day I'll give in because I'll have sooo many sites to look at and maybe sooo little time to view them any other way than feeds, but for right now...the sites I like to look at I can do without feeds.

Oh and just to prove I'm paying attention...I did add one other thing to my bloglines... since I couldn't seem to add Merlin, though I'm sorry to say it's not library related.

http://www.cuteoverload.com/ cuteness to the ex-treme!

You know that even Martha Stewart has an RSS Feed?

post script: It said "Locate a few useful library related-blogs and/or news feeds" Martha Stewarts RSS feed (which also didn't seem to be working right) is what I was considered "and/or news feeds because..."Good Things" are newsworthy aren't they?

No comments: