Monday, September 3, 2007

5.12 // The one with the transformers

So this one is all about the Rollyo, which reminds me of bubble tape for some reason. "6 feet of bubblegum for you, not them!"

I did a search for Transformers, because I'm going to see that at the $3 theaters today. So I created a rollyo to add to my blog where you can search my site for movies I may speak of and/or movies in general and the web...because I like movies.

My internet is being horrendously slow today and has been since last night. This is proving to be very frustrating while trying to bang out my 23 things.

At first, I was going to compare Rollyo to RSS feeds. Where I see the potential good use in general for them but I just don't see them being useful to myself. Actually, I'm going to stick with that. Hey I mean, It's cool to create your own sort of search engine of sorts, especially for your own site. Especially if you're a regular blogger and this could be used for people to search your own blogger. However, I just don't see it being useful or used by me anytime in the near future... which is not to say I won't use it.
Cause I did just find...OPTIMUS PRIME!

No comments: