Sunday, September 2, 2007

3.7 // The one with Michael Jackson

Another creation
Another creation,
originally uploaded by chill!.

I like Digital Cameras, cause they are cool and they allow me to take pictures of myself in my bathroom using the mirror with the shower in the background and they allow me to take photos of my cat.

I'm Rockin' the suburbs, Just like Michael Jackson did.
I'm Rockin' the suburbs, except that he was talented.

So I used http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/ again to make this trading card like thing. It doesn't really make any sense, but I mean...since when have I ever made sense?

2 points for anyone who can guess where the Title and Subtitle are from... (hint: it's a song)

3 points for anyone who can guess where the main text is from... (hint: it's a movie)

Ok. So technology related for reals. Well, really I like the technology we have these days to watch movies. Everything from the brilliant minds who created the idea, the amazing equipment used to make it and finally the great means that we have to watch them.

I mean... I could go on about how I'm really interested in seeing Hatchet. How at first I was all blech about it because it seemed so cliche... but then I realized that Robert Englund starred in it and frankly, he makes any movie good.

Or... how I'm going to see Transformers tomorrow at the $3 theater. How I have this thing for Shia LeBeouf and, like Robert Englund, makes all movies better. But I guess people aren't technology...they just make it while I like to watch it!

No comments: