Friday, September 7, 2007

8.18 // The one with the golf ball

*Edit- Below is a document I created about using Google Docs. I chose google doc's because I already had a google account. It's... an interesting concept but like a lot of the things on this 23 things experience, I don't understand why you'd do Google Docs when you could just type it in word and attach it? or type it in a post on your blog in the first place. I don't know. I just... didn't get it?

But anyway... here goes...
the below was posted through google docs, I just edited this to write about it and add the tags and title to go with the flow of my other posts!

_______________________________________

My mother's birthday was today.

Recently my parents have been focusing on their new "beach themed" furniture of redecorating of their living room so my intended birthday gift was a craft I'd make. I found this interesting crafts on Michael's website. Unfortunately, I could not find any of the items I needed in the store! so last minute, what do I do instead!?

I had a nice sized canvas and some paint so I decided to paint a photo.

Blue and Green went with their beach theme and my mom likes daisies so voila!

A masterpiece.

I'm not the best artist in the world. I can rock some crafts, but not usually paintings.

However, I was pretty darn proud of this masterpiece!

No comments: