Sunday, September 2, 2007

5.11 // The one with the ghost

Library Thing would be a good thing for my mother who has more books than she even realizes and peruses saturday morning yard sales for more books! I, on the other hand, have two book shelves with books and a box or two in my closet of all the books from when I was a kid, like The Piggy in the Puddle, which was one of my favorites!

So... I created one and added the first couple books I knew I had off the top of my head.
To be honest, I didn't spend a lot of time with it, finding the exact books with the exact photos...namely the Harry Potter ones. Some don't even have photos. I didn't look into that. Should I have?

{a few minutes pass}

Okay fine, I investigated a few.
I see that you can edit the books in your library.
but the page seems to be running slow and I just don't have the patience!
I'll fiddle with it later.

Here's my Library Thing...
http://www.librarything.com/catalog/raychill

No comments: